NEWS: READER OFFER: Get 50% off tickets to Alternative Parenting Show on Saturday 15 September. Only £4 for a limited time only.
The baby boom for LGBT parents continues, and this year the Alternative Parenting Show promises to be the biggest event of its kind. With over 50 exhibitors including London Women’s Clinic (headline sponsor), Dawson Cornwell (legal partner) and the British Surrogacy Centre (surrogacy partner), attendees can learn how to navigate through the alternative parenting minefield, including advice on surrogacy, fertility, co-parenting, adoption and legal information.
The show usually costs £8 to attend, however, we are giving away a thousand half price tickets. Simply register on the website to get half price entry.
Seminars run throughout the day at just £3 each. These include:
· Using surrogacy to achieve your baby dreams
· Fertility treatment using donor sperm
· International surrogacy: Passports and parenting
· Identifying a surrogate and egg donor
· Domestic and international adoption, co-parenting and other means of acquiring parental responsibility
· What are my options? How age, lifestyle, funding and the law will affect your fertility treatment choices
· Celebrating different families in our schools
Coronation Street’s Charlie Condou will also be on hand to give his experiences of being a gay parent and to speak about how important education is in eradicating homophobia in schools.
To register visit www.squarepegmediaevents.com, book tickets and enter voucher code: APS50